Marathon General Purpose Tritium Military Infantry Watch
We managed to secure a handful of these Marathon watches which are hard to find in many countries from one of our US military contacts who offered us a small quantity which are brand-new and factory fresh. The Marathon field watch offers exceptional value for a watch with GTLS tritium tubes and is a full military specification watch made in accordance with US defence specifications. These watches are brand-new and unissued in original manufacturers packaging.
The Marathon General Purpose Quartz is a highly accurate watch built to strict military standards under MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1. Designed for field use by infantry or other military personnel, the General Purpose Quartz is built to withstand the needs of infantry, as well as civilians looking for a perfect casual watch.
Developed by Marathon Watch Company as a field watch to be issued to military personnel, the General Purpose Quartz is a watch that meets all the requirements of a true military field watch. Made from a highly durable, impact resistant fibershell case that is water resistant to 3 atmospheres (30 meters - 100 feet), sweat resistant and will not yield to the elements.
- Factory Warranty
- Case diameter 34mm
- Weight With Strap 28 Grams
- Weight Without Strap 22 Grams
- Band Material Nylon
- Made In Accordance With MIL-PRF-46374G Type I Class 1
- Intended For Field Use
- High Torque Quartz Movement
- Analog Dial With 2 Time Scales And Date Feature
- Water Resistant To 3 Atm (100 Feet)
- Stop/second Hack Movement
- Fibershell High Impact Dustproof Case
- Face Features Both 12 And 24 Hour Dials
- 14 Tritium Tubes; One On Each Hand And One For Every Hour
- Mil-spec Strap In Accorance With MIL-S-46383B Type Ii
- NSN 6645-01-547-0300